How to lighten Dark underarms Naturally
Dark underarms are caused by shaving and use of deodorants where your skin is hypersensitive to its chemical contents.
This is based on my own underarm care routine as advised from the manager and consultant of Health And Beauty emporium in our place when I had my underarms checked. They suggested me to follow these step to lighten up my underarm before going into extreme peeling process.
It may not take an effect immediately but if you are going to follow this religiously and patiently, you'll get the desired result as their previous clients did. :)
Lightening cream (night creams e.g. ponds, olay etc.)
Natural deodorizer (baking soda)
1. Before taking a bath in the morning, use a wet with water cotton balls to rub your underarms to remove blemishes from night sweat or etc. But do not rub it vigorously as it may irritate the skin.
2. Twenty minutes before taking a bath, take a piece of calamansi fruit cut into half then rub it in your underarm by squeezing its juice out. Rinse it with water after 10-20 minutes.
3. While taking a bath use your whitening soap in your underarm by applying it in a circular motion. Do not use too much pressure nor do not rub it vigorously.
4. Now instead of using your commercialized deodorant, use baking soda or tawas for your natural deodorizer. (Or use deo spray for strong underarm odor)
5. At night before you sleep, use again a wet with water cotton balls rubbed on your underarms to remove the dirt and other blemishes you had for the day, then apply your lightening cream in circular motion onto your underarm.
6. Upon waking up for the next day, start again from step 1.